*Open 24 hours, Open for Emergency, Dentist Chatham Chicago Open during the pandemic
Our Commitment to Keeping Patients and Employees Safe
The health and safety of our patients is extremely important to us. Athletico is continuing to monitor developments related to COVID-19 and are taking this outbreak very seriously. We are following the guidelines of CDC and other health authorities to provide the safest environment for all. While our clinical locations remain open to continue your care, we are observing the following procedures to ensure a safe experience for our patients and employees:
- Sanitation continues to be a top priority and we have re-emphasized the importance of keeping our facilities clean.
- Athletico employees are practicing good hand hygiene and we are ensuring we have adequate supplies in our facilities.
- Patient caregivers will be permitted in the clinic.
- Vendors, observers, visitors and other non-essential individuals will not be granted access to clinic locations.
- Patient family members not directly involved in patient care will be asked to remain in the waiting area.
In addition we would like to re-iterate options to continue your care with Athletico. Please contact your clinic to discuss these options in further detail:
If you are currently receiving therapy at a location near your workplace and your employer implements a remote work policy, we can connect you with an alternative Athletico location close to your home to continue care.
Sign up for text alerts to continue to be updated on your appointments and important information.
We are privileged to serve you and will continue to provide the highest level of quality care and communication around COVID-19.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
The following are additional resources from the CDC website about COVID-19: